To-do lists are a great way to control your day and manage your daily chores.
It not only aids you in being more competent and time-efficient but also helps you execute your tasks effectively. Most of our to-do lists are just checklists on the work we have to accomplish but we forget to add anything to benefit our brain. One of the most ignored parts of our body, our brain needs just as much attention. The brain is like our muscles, if not exercised, it can degenerate rapidly. Adding some simple brain activities to your to-do list is more than enough to recharge and rejuvenate your brain functions. You can include the simplest things like playing games, solving puzzles and taking a quiz. There is numerous real money earning games that will not only help your brain but your pockets too.
So, here are 5 brain activities that you should add to your daily to-do lists.
- Solving crosswords– Research has proven that solving crossword is a great way to exercise your brain and keep it refreshed. Add it to your to-do list so that you do not forget this crucial step. Amidst the hustle and bustle of your daily life, sitting down and solving a crossword is a great way to relax. Did you know you can even win real money for solving your crossword fast! Yes, there are websites like wealthwords.com who offer free online crossword. Isn’t it the perfect way to relax, rejuvenate, and exercise your brain! The money is just a cherry on top of this delicious cake.
- Testing your recall– One of the best ways to stimulate your brain is to test your recall. You might already have a list of grocery items on your to-do list. Just memorize the list and keep it aside. You can shop without checking the list and see just how many items you remember. It is a great way to boost your memory and exercise your brain. Do not forget to check the list and get any items you missed before you go to the check-out counter.
- Word puzzles– The best way to improve your vocabulary and exercise your brain is word puzzles. They are interesting, entertaining, and fun. Even five minutes of solving the puzzle will help you stimulate your brain and keep it healthy and hearty. There are even real money games which allow you to solve word puzzles to win money. You can multitask in your free time; exercise your brain and earn money at the same time. Add this activity to your to-do list and take out some time from your busy schedule to accomplish it.
- Take a quiz– Taking a quiz is the perfect way to check your capabilities and memory. There are numerous websites and mobile apps that offer daily quizzes related to general topics. Apart from playing real money earning games, this is a great way to keep your brain rejuvenated and fresh. Take a couple quizzes every day to improve your brain functionality.
- Some art and craft– Dabbling in some art and craft is another great way to exercise your brain as well as reduce any burnout from the daily hassles. You can take up pottery, glassblowing, model plane building, windmill making, or other art and craft projects. Such hands-on activities will ensure your mind is rested, relaxed, and ready to take on new tasks. You can even sell your handmade art and craft to earn real money.
Add any one of the above activities to your daily to-do list. It will not only stimulate your brain but also help you get rid of all the tension, anxiety, and apprehensions of the daily life.