2. The promise that the friends made to each other was the most important .... of their lives.
5. The car crash severely damaged the .... and the driver was in for a large damages bill.
6. The professor whose nickname was Smarty always had a clever .... prepared for her students.
8. The horse woman's expression really showed that she was .... the pain.
12. The pregnant goat was .... as the farmer tried to calm her down.
14. The boy's .... backpack had seen better days, however it was still usable.
17. The unscrupulous father bartered for his daughter's .... without her permission after which she detested him.
18. Wendy used the .... on her vanity table to get herself ready for the party. She had to look as good as her girlfriends.
19. The baker was known for his generosity and was happy to give his needy friend a .... .
20. All the children were warned that the path through the forest housed many .... and they should avoid the area.
1. El Torro was considered the greatest fighter who .... the sword with the highest precision in the whole country.
3. The children hoped to .... across the grassy field after the snowstorm.
4. Wade had .... the most important facts about the case before the High Court judge during his presentation.
7. Barry trimmed the .... near the pond at the end of the property and was judged to have the neatest house in the county.
9. Helmut got food poisoning from the German restaurant and thought it was the .... .
10. Barbara instructed her assistant to .... the cost to the client who was ignorant of the whole situation.
11. The nervous young man waiting for his first job interview did not realise that his hand .... on his moustache uneasily.
13. The professor's papers .... around the room as the gust of wind came through the open window.
15. The manager shared his .... , and then opened the topic up for discussion.
16. The woman knew she should would .... the amusement park that was responsible for her husband's death.