2. Men seen in .... are likely to do a certain amount of prancing about it.
6. One million dollars of .... profit would presumably make a deal attractive.
8. His way of .... to a customs officer would most likely betray a person who was smuggling.
10. The magic of the .... seemed to come straight at us while watching the movie at the IMAX cinema.
11. You might wonder why you dreamt vividly of a childhood friend whom you .... remembered.
12. A .... dog might make quite a racket scratching to get back into the house for food.
14. Before going out for the evening, a bachelor might have a .... concoction by way of a meal.
16. Any .... he uses will probably be checked by two very different sources by a careful person to make sure it is correct.
17. The launching of an important new .... in a community is likely to be attended by much publicity
18. A .... quality of one's speech reveals to an expert where the person was born.
19. A piece of cloth might be .... by a woman with a view to making some use of it.
20. A .... can certainly be thought of as a rich source.
1. A landlord will be suspicious of a tenant who says he just can't pay the .... he's owing.
3. In the 1960's, an impatient motorist was irritated when a .... attendant at a petrol station insisted on wiping the windshield
4. If a painter .... bad work, it might well be that he is ashamed of it.
5. Methodical people generally .... well ordered lives.
7. A parent would be genuinely upset if their child without consideration .... in noisily whilst they were having their afternoon poetry reading.
9. A stupid, petty individual is inclined to be .... preoccupied with their appearance.
13. It could turn out that you had to pay for a .... which was totally unexpected.
15. Essentially, a .... should be suitably combined with others like it to serve a useful purpose.