4. Andre's .... was his incredible strength, which thrust him into the limelight as a wrestler.
6. In trying to do some small odd jobs around the house, Charlie said he needed a .... and baby Fiona ran off to grab him one, but came back with a hammer.
7. Sabrina thought the .... was great, but relationships between witches and warlocks were notoriously volatile and maybe she shouldn't spending so much time with Harry.
10. Drago .... into the air, ready for battle against the enemy's gryphon army.
12. As there was a .... on the table, Valerie and Veronica thought that they could come together and make an offer of their own.
17. Associated with babies,
18. Somewhat prone to exaggeration Emily swore that the mark from the .... could be seen from the moon.
19. The .... of her ideas and ruminations as depicted in the diary, indicated the creative flow Belinda was in at the time.
1. The .... wasn't nearly large enough, so they would have to go back to the drawing board, and try to come up with something bigger,
2. Fabrice had done something weird to his hair, and it was the .... that I had ever seen.
3. Being a world class cyclist that in races, Henry had become so used to .... that it had become second nature to him.
5. Something a wound might do.
8. Sick of Cyril's .... about everything, Douglas told him to "shut up, already."
9. The peanut butter was .... , but Kathy preferred hers crunchy, so decided on vegemite instead.
11. While the boats were .... in the harbour, the crews began to holler, and wave at each other in greeting.
13. Darcy .... his way through the New York court system, and became infamous for his activity with the law.
14. Rebecca's .... had blown up in her face, and she felt she needed to get away and recover from the source of her pain.
15. The dark old .... by the door, somehow gave the room a sinister feel, and Beth thought it should be removed.
16. " That's going to .... soon " said Ruth as Ann quickly pulled her hand away from the fire she was trying to light.