2. Geraldine loved the .... smell of her husband's shirts and felt privileged to wash them.
4. Blair didn't feel well and he claimed his .... felt like they were dying.
6. May possible occur after a crime or serious accident.
10. Can be found in the garden.
13. Alan, our gardener, said that this .... of the garden bed was vital for the growth of our tomatoes.
14. Department of human resources claimed that the child had been .... from sun up to sun down and needed to be properly cared for.
15. It was quite a sight watching the dozens of lemurs .... through the Madagascan forest
17. Simon's garden was a parkland but the .... he had put into his pond was the finishing touch.
18. Mully sat shivering in his cabin and the picture of the .... out behind the dwelling kept replaying in his mind.
19. Daisy had a .... full of pictures she kept of Dewey and she saw them as good luck.
20. Part of Santo's nightly routine, was to .... before going to bed , but some nights he was just too tired.
1. As the storm hit, the .... were out and we prepared to battle the elements.
3. Shirley had been .... all the way to school, because she didn't want to go since having an argument with her best friend.
5. Our front rower, Alec, had .... on us by changing teams in the off season.
7. Romero .... his lovers with passion but his throne would be overcome by those he loved by the end of the month.
8. Whilst counting his .... of cattle, Jim got distracted by his young son wanting to ride on his horse.
9. Alwyn obviously had .... and you could hear it in the way he spoke about his mother in law and her intrusion.
11. Jane had trepidations about walking to work from the bank every Thursday with the .... in her hand.
12. Sam just bought the house without further redo as he knew how much his wife had .... for this.
16. Champy grabbed the toboggan and .... down the hill faster than she anticipated and was quietly relieved when it was finished.