1. Our teenage daughter's dress sense has become quite radical since she discovered .... culture.
4. Never again did Rick want to abide by the shallow glitter of society's rule, everything .... he would no longer acknowledge.
6. The .... had a beautiful ambiance in the evening, and people would come down from everywhere to visit.
7. Apparently, many of our .... traits are passed on from generation to generation.
8. The police force introduced the newly trained .... squad at a huge expense to the tax payer.
14. Little Amy showed off her .... pink notebook to all her classmates.
15. It had become so popular that demand often meant they had to open the .... early.
16. Manny's gastroenterologist warned him that anything with .... should be avoided.
1. Sitting on the edge of his bed, Ambrose knew his emotions were well .... from the day before.
2. Even in pain, Derek kept competing whilst he was ....
3. The .... had left Conrad's suit messy and not presentable for work.
5. The nursery hand had a job transplanting the saplings, as the constant rain had caused them to start .... through their containers.
9. In the playground the .... man was arrested for indecent exposure.
10. Something that might be done to an employee.
11. Fergal was unable to .... his best friend's girlfriend, as he valued their friendship too much.
12. Roseanne strongly believed in consuming, and there was always plenty of .... in her pantry.
13. When we got Rogey, he was infested, so we knew that the .... would have to be removed.