1. If he talks about his .... an undercover agent will have to use extreme caution.
5. A strong .... may induce a business person to make a deal against their better judgement.
6. You'd expect a well developed .... to be free in movement.
8. In the summer's heat, it's a relief to take a .... vacation.
13. A child's first attempt at .... might indeed be laughable.
17. It's the nice plump .... that will be picked for market.
18. If it's being boiled, a serious mistake could ruin the .... for eating.
19. In wartime, where the services are concerned, many a .... is used for training.
20. Usually a high school lad who's handsome and .... had plenty of female admirers.
2. Having been forced to miss the end of an exciting theatre play, a theatre goer might be .... about it.
3. Military men would probably feel sympathy for a general .... the poor forces of his command.
4. If your dozing during an action movie, it may wake you up when all kinds of people .... .
7. If a .... is too small to suit him, and actor will usually object.
9. The .... of an American Presidential tour is under constant protection by the Secret Service.
10. A politician well coached for his first TV election appearance, could still .... .
11. A .... might be described as insufferable.
12. When first seen, a bad .... may seem even worse than it is.
14. It can indeed be hard to laugh, if .... are funny at your expense.
15. The reporter described the crowd at a political protest as .... .
16. In his .... a man might resent any suggestion that he was getting too old for the job.