3. A learned psychologist would find the examination of these women interesting.
4. A shopper entering a food store just at closing time may be told that the chicken he is after was .... .
8. The way fruit is .... in a third world country is often not likely to be at optimum efficiency.
10. If a 3rd world war broke out, the surviving governments will probably need to .... the austerity measures last used in the Vietnam war.
14. A victim of crime might feel that not enough is being done to ensure the .... of violent criminals.
16. This may cause the army major to delay a vital attack on a supply depot.
17. Teenagers going to the beach in the summer usually like to have a good .... in the sun.
18. Happy go lucky people often need these to work towards success.
19. A .... will usually make you want to sit down and relax.
1. An elegant woman may ignore her new neighbour whose .... she does not like.
2. It is usually when unwelcome propaganda is .... in a totalitarian state that it is jammed.
5. It is quite common these days to see the indifference of the public to the .... of their government leaders.
6. .... is an experience most men seem content to go through at least once.
7. If a storekeeper in the 1950's mistakenly wrote this as the clients order, it may caused problems later on.
9. In despotic countries, the worker's conditions often become worse and worse by .... .
11. The sound from the .... caused a resounding echo that could be heard for miles.
12. Sophie was sad to learn that many years ago, the kind old man had been badly injured in a .... accident.
13. Social media was reporting that it was a sunny .... which seemed to be creating contentment in the populace after the torrid events of the past few months.
15. Don brought up some green liquid that we thought was .... .vile/bile