2. Some thought it was selective hearing but Gertrude went to the doctors complaining of .... sound in her ears.
8. After sailing into a beautiful bay we couldn't swim as there was a swarm of .... in the water.
9. Jerry came out of the final round .... more than his coach had anticipated.
11. It had been quite a .... matter and Grant walked out of the class in order to avoid confrontation
13. It was obvious to the residents that this councillor was not acting in the best interest of the town as he wanted to .... the old development down.
14. The review read that this was a profound and richly .... play that would resonate with a wide audience.
15. James .... cleaned up his room in time just before his mum got home from work.
17. The children loved the pet zoo where they enjoyed .... the animals.
18. Justine was most industrious in the way she was able to recreate useful items out of household .... .
19. You cannot .... Emma claimed as she brazenly advanced towards her lover.
20. It was a bygone era of gorgeous .... and charming fashions that still seem so enthralling.
1. Could be cancer or cancerous.
3. On an .... cold day in September the last living thylacine die in captivity.
4. Harper's doctor told him in time his .... will get better and he should look forward to recovery.
5. The groom would do this to his bride.
6. Rosy had broken her arm and had what looked like a .... of some kind wrapped around her neck.
7. Archie's performance .... the importance of supporting the indigenous heritage of our country.
10. In the emptiness of the night the wolves in the woods .... loudly together.
12. This was always going to be an act that was .... by its live performances.
16. This had all the markings of the true Aussie .... with its melodrama and understated wit.