1. A visitor to a chocolate factory expects it to be clean and .... at all times.
4. A poker player should better quit when his .... have cost home more than he can afford.
6. The .... of the communist party is what keeps it in power.
8. One should be discouraged from ..... a stray dog.
9. Something that adults should avoid to do in public.
10. A patient with .... symptoms may change the way the doctor decides to treat the patient.
13. Big medical expenses may .... a long planned holiday.
15. A starving person must be restrained from such eating when food is provided.
17. You'd expect a well developed .... to be free in movement.
18. Adonis watched the attractive woman as she exotically stroked her hair off her shoulders. He silently said to himself that someday in the future he would .... her.
19. A down and out person is usually admired when he works his way out of some bad .... .
1. A careful dieter who .... breakfast would probably be very hungry by lunch.
2. Legal authorities would like .... penalties to punish those who break the law.
3. People in town usually notice something different when this person comes to town sightseeing.
4. Dinner guests usually offer to help when there is a .... of dirty dishes in the kitchen.
5. The owner of a brand new yacht will feel .... when they are on board.
7. Brendan's .... made him very aggressive when trying to secure the senior position in this large family business.
10. A tight rope walker must be very sure of his .... to walk on the high wire.
11. One might get a reward for some .... clues that will lead to a kidnapper.
12. A little girl may be envious of her playmate whose parent ..... her excessively.
14. Desperation has sometimes .... an honest person into criminal activities.
16. The girl who can turn a neat .... in square dancing always has a dancing partner.