2. There was undoubtedly a huge amount of skill in this build, but it was a .... set of concrete.
4. In a mind boggling display of brilliance, Jimi bedazzled us all with the .... of his guitar.
8. Opposite of achieving.
12. Helmut was .... late last year, and had to leave and I miss him very much.
13. We didn't want to take another .... and we went into the half time break with a good lead.
15. Hugh was a well presented, and debonair .... and many women appreciated his type and nature.
16. Mum was really .... that day and yelled that she did everything for us.
17. This was Elvis's back garden and he had been .... there for years.
18. Having the formwork down , we had been waiting for the concrete for ages, and with the trucks eventually arriving, the .... were flying by.
19. It was a politically charged .... and it was heard loud and clear.
20. Across the dinner table, Ewan noticed the .... had really been appreciated by Eva.
1. A food related experience.
3. The amount of .... backstage at the catwalk production was astronomical.
5. Larry said he was allergic to .... and it made us wonder why he even came to the BBQ in the first place.
6. Princess Leia was our favourite hen and she had .... her way into our hearts.
7. George had been .... against the toughest opposition, but he had consistently held is own.
9. Right on full time with the scores even, the kick was put high in the sky and we relied on our .... .to take it safely.
10. As a father, Max had been affected by the .... he had been given by his children when they left home.
11. In a hurry to get his wife to hospital, Ross .... the arrest by police for speeding asking instead if they could assist him.
14. Driving to the country during our long weekend break, we pulled over to look at the .... in the valley below.