2. There are many cases of .... children in history who grew up as notorious criminals as attested by history.
3. In King Arthur's era, designing the .... was an arduous task for one as experienced as he.
4. The .... was a blight on the millionaire's housing complex.
6. The teacher's .... is so full so please don't allow any more however little to pour in.
7. The gang members needed time to .... their victims to keep everything under control.
8. For the sake of the TV cooking show, the chef tossed the .... with dramatic flair into his most famous dish.
9. The water flowing out from the mountain's spring is safe and .... . All residents of the area use this water for everyday use.
12. Elsa was given a mouthful of .... when she swore she was hungry.
16. Julia's habit of .... when attacked gave her untold victories.
17. Bill's choice of .... proved deleterious to his health in his high pressure corporate job.
18. We lined the various birds up for the photograph, but one was missing. We will have to wait for another .... to please the ornithologists.
19. At the Scarborough fair, she whispered, "if you bring me a song and some .... , you can dine and perhaps be a lover of mine '.
1. The country judges in the remote area deemed the next seven contestants to have mediocre .... .
5. Henry .... the wrath of his father. He went to the ashram in order to meditate and release all negative energies.
10. Despite the heavy rain, the river's .... is in a good state. People are advised to stay alert at all times.
11. With Hector's penchant for serving the poor, he distinguished himself as a ..... mission-minded man.
13. In the organic chemists assessment of the five carbon compound with multiple bonds, sally determined its structure to be .... .
14. Jerry's friends were all willing to help him .... the apples for sale.
15. When we examined the darkened material we did not expect to find it was that .... .