6. To .... an argument tactfully should be within the powers of a diplomatic type.
10. Professional comics whose .... are thin may well be upset by critical reviews of their acts.
11. You'd expect to see his name on an Italian document.
13. Could describe a really nice tennis outfit.
16. In a Western movie, when the hero arrives, the hotel keeper who's been threatened doesn't fear any .... .
17. Being lost in the country on a dark night, stormy night, a man would be very pleased to catch sight of a .... .
18. You may find a really good .... very satisfying indeed.
19. At a buffet supper, it is usually informal.
1. Through sheer clumsiness, a man may well drop it
2. The .... of some college students may be brilliant enough for publication.
3. After a public idol's death historians may dig up facts that .... his memory.
4. Before dispatching, the owner of a big orchard would hardly .... the fruit personally.
5. A cheerful .... can brighten your whole day.
7. Developing a superior lawn seed should increase such .... profits for the nursery man.
8. it's possible for an enterprising and resourceful man to have his on private .... .
9. An elderly gentleman might find it hard to resist giving money to a homeless girl because she .... .
12. The man who has always worn a .... is not likely to have many friends.
14. If a tenements hallways are .... , housing inspectors often bring charges against the landlord.
15. A defendant in a murder case regrets writing a letter that is .... to disprove his alibi.