1. Going to Honolulu, Roger may order special ones.
5. Members of the same political party can be said to be of the same.... .
6. Having angrily cut a child out of the will, many a father has .... and reinstated the child.
12. Talking to people in .... you would expect english to be spoken with a distinct accent.
13. Related to a dog.
16. When shopping in a store, an argument about some .... is reason enough for some customers to take their business elsewhere.
17. .... a man the part he wants and he'll presumably be grateful.
18. It's the more modern .... that is usually most sort after.
19. A person in need of a good break would appreciate .... days at a holiday resort.
1. An uncomfortable one on his arm may ruin a boy's camping trip with his dad.
2. Knowing that there is chocolate ice cream in the fridge, Mike will be .... tempted.
3. The fact that a person is not at their best can be part of the reason why they are .... .
4. Finding an animal .... by some organism, a vet might fear an epidemic.
7. A prisoner would be feeling glum when given an extra 5 years after a .... escape.
8. A convalescent should gradually increase their exercise to ..... their muscles.
9. If not at all satisfied, fussy people are likely to express their disappointment with their .... .
10. Mistakes when ..... people can indeed be costly.
11. The taste of the individual usually finally decides the choice of .... .
14. The communist one in North Korea is all too evident.
15. A blackjack player had better quit when his .... cost him more than he can afford.