2. Richard had inherited his kingdom, but was not deserving to be a king, and he would .... just to get his own way.
4. The .... started to change colour straight away, as if reacting to the infusion.
6. The fat was .... in the soup, but Hamish was none the wiser, and just liked the flavour
9. As a housemaid, Marsha aspired to be like her boss, marvelling at how her .... were worth more than anything Marsha herself owned.
11. Being her mother, Joy could tell by the .... of her daughter's face how she had been going since seeing her last some time ago.
14. Before he knew it, , Nicholas was totally .... within the argument, and regretted getting involved.
16. The .... had rusted, with exposure to the elements, and had naturally attained a rustic appeal.
17. The ship was not a .... grey, as first suggested from a distance.
18. Not only has the teak rotted away, but the .... needed replacing on this old ketch as well.
19. Once in the attic, Lance started sneezing, reacting to the .... .
1. Glenn was keen to stay on top of his game, and if this meant re-examining his .... he was willing to do so.
3. Frances liked the .... of her clothes as that was the style she preferred.
5. Rally car drivers do this.
7. It seemed to be composed of fragments of .... at first sight, however the wall was an attractive feature in the corso.
8. Curly thought it necessary to complain about the .... behaviour of the police officer who pulled her over.
10. Watching the road runner, you knew that coyote could never catch him as he .... every time.
12. Information can be this.
13. Her father saw it simply as .... but to Sharnie it was a study of the esoteric.
15. Bernard claimed that most of his .... were circumstantial, and he was not successful through no fault of his own.