Looking for ways to earn a passive income? You’re in the right place!
You probably already know about the exciting cash prizes you can win on Wealth Words…
Well guess what…
We’ve decided to take it to the NEXT LEVEL with QP XTRA!
Check out our QP XTRA Guide to find out how:
Let’s start with the basics…
Newbies, this one’s for you! QP (Quick Picks) is our race-against the time, instant crossword puzzle game. With a 40 second time limit, QP games are about accuracy and efficiency.
The quicker you finish (and submit the correct answers of course), the more money you win! As the name suggest, QP is all about instant games, instant results and instant cash outs!
What’s QP XTRA?
QP XTRA is Wealth Word’s Second Income Program. It enables players to expand their cash winnings by referring new players to QP.
Because sharing is earning
How does it work?
- Step 1: Set up your account at WealthWords.com .
- Step 2: Send your pals (who aren’t already signed up to Wealth Words) your unique code. You can do this via mail, text, social media platforms, and more. To find your code, Go to My Account>> QP XTRA>> share your Partner Code. You can also share it with your pals by adding their emails in the Refer Email section.
- Step 3: Get your pals to create their Wealth Words account using your unique code.
- Step 4: Sit back and relax! Once your referrals start playing QP, you’ll see your earnings start to grow. The more people you refer, the more you can earn.
- Step 5: Tell your referrals to refer their pals! You’ll continue earning when your referral’s referral’s play QP… and even when their referral’s referral’s play! We call that a level 4 referral.
Confused? Read the word referral way to many times? No worries!
Let us break down the level system for you:
- Level 1: These are your direct referrals. The ones that used your referral code to sign up to Wealth Words.
- Level 2: These are the pals of your pal… the people that were referred to Wealth Words by the person that you referred In other words, they’re the level 1 referrals of your level 1 referrals. They used your pal’s referral code to sign up.
- Level 3: These are the level 1 referrals of your level 2 referrals.
- Level 4: These are the level 1 referrals of your level 3 referrals.
So why do these levels matter?
Firstly, your QP XTRA earning capacity extends all the way to Level 4 referrals… meaning INFINITE EARNING CAPACITY. Clever, right?
Secondly, the amount of earnings you receive will depend on the player’s referral level:
- For your Level 1 referrals you’ll earn 10% of their QP entry fee each time they play.
- For your Level 2 referrals you’ll earn 6% of their QP entry fee each time they play.
- For your Level 3 referrals you’ll earn 4% of their QP entry fee each time they play.
- For your Level 4 referrals you’ll earn 2% of their QP entry fee each time they play.
So what are you waiting for?
Signup, play, share and start earning today!
1) Where can I share my Referral Code?Got a few more questions? Check out our FAQs below:
You can share and promote your referral code via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Email… Anywhere really! All you have to do is copy the code, share it and direct your pals to Wealth Words QP!
2) Is there a limit to how many friends I can refer?
Nope! In the wise words of Lindsay Lohan (AKA Cady Heron from Mean Girls) “The limit does not exist!” You can share the code with as many people as you want! In fact, you probably should, because the more you refer, the more you can earn!
3) Is this program location specific?
NO it is not! You can share and promote our games from anywhere in the world to any adult in the world! Players must be at least 18 years old.
4) Do I need to pay for QP XTRA?
Of course not! Registering on Wealth Words and referring new players through QP XTRA is absolutely free.
5) How secure is the platform?
As an online platform, keeping your private information secure is a top priority for us.
The data stored on our servers is highly protected via encryption technology, and all transactions processed through Wealth Words are protected through secured internet connections.