“The nice thing about doing a crossword puzzle is, you know there is a solution.”
Well, that’s what Stephen Sondheim says and I second every word of it. Whether you are a novice or a pro, sooner or later you get the grip while solving a puzzle. However, it does require a little smartness and precision but, isn’t that exactly what these easy crossword puzzles are meant for? To put your brain through rigorous mental stimulation helps you relax and rejuvenate. Remember the last time you deciphered that puzzle in a go? Well, didn’t it induce you with instant gratification? Yes, that’s the beauty of the game. It strives people to give their best shot, not only while solving puzzles but, also everything in general. However, as a crossword aficionado, there might be times when you are unable to crack a puzzle. It does get tough sometimes. So, what to do then? How to ace your puzzling skills?
Well, we have it sorted for you. Just follow these tips and tricks and you will be good to go play word games online. Online, because everything has gone digital. So why should crossword puzzles be any behind? Now, let’s take a brief look at some of the sure shot tricks to solve these word games effortlessly.
1. Analyze the grids carefully: It is one of the critical steps while indulging in an easy crossword puzzle. So, make sure you do it with precision. In fact, you should first look at clues linked with 3, 4 and 5 words. For, the English language has a limited vocabulary for such lengthy words. Hence, such words keep repeating in every other game. Therefore, if you are a regular puzzle solver with a sharp memory, you surely will decipher these words with the clues given.
2. Guessing helps too: Yes. You can also take a leap of faith while cracking the puzzles. Thereby, if you are solving crossword games online, feel free to fill in the guesses for the words you think can be right followed by checking the crossing entries. Additionally, if any of the crossing entries contains alphabets such as K or J, try analyzing them first. It’s a pro tip not many are aware about. However, in case your guess is wrong, you can easily delete it with a click. It’s as simple as that.
3. Jumping to conclusions is a complete no: Well, English language has a lot of words with similar meanings. So, don’t jump straight away to a conclusion by seeing the clues. Instead, widen your horizon and try thinking about as much words as you know. Moreover, there are also words with the same spelling but, entirely different meanings. So, keep that in mind too.
4. Take references: Well, if you are unable to grasp the clues, there’s no harm in looking for references. Take ideas from whatever you have. Be it an encyclopedia, dictionary or an atlas, you never know what can help you to crack that one puzzle game you have been hooked to since long. Further, you can even indulge in trivia quizzes and spruce up your trivia knowledge base. Doing it regularly will help you memorize a lot of information, which ultimately would assist you in deciphering the crossword puzzles right.
5. Come back later: Stuck in a puzzle? In that case, why don’t you take a break and come back later to solve it with a refreshed mind and new perspective? Sometimes the mind just stops working when you are too much involved in a thing. So, give it the time to rejuvenate itself and return later to get your ‘Eureka’ moment all over again.
With these handy tips at your service, you surely can nail these easy puzzles like a pro. In fact, with word games online like Wealth Words, you can even earn real money as high as a $1000 for cracking the puzzles correctly. How amazing is that? Well, good luck diving in its world of words and making money out of it. Much luck!